Hi, I’m Megan Ayotte.
After nearly seven years of working in various public relations agencies and a global non-profit in Minneapolis, I decided to take that leap: becoming my own boss. An advocate against the "millennial" stereotype, I firmly believe that working differently (aka, not in a cube from 9-5) can often mean working better.
A few areas where I shine:
- Local and national media relations.
- Writing key messages, blog posts, news releases, internal communications and brand positioning to help clients articulate their message more effectively and succinctly.
- Managing influencer programs with top bloggers, athletes, celebrity chefs, social media stars.
- Trying new restaurants in the Twin Cities and cooking at home.
- Trip planning.
- Drinking coffee or craft beer.
Prior to starting my own business, I was a PR Specialist at Be The Match, helping spread the word of the need for more people to sign up for the marrow registry. Additionally, I worked at Exponent PR and Weber Shandwick, building and executing PR strategy for national accounts like Land O'Lakes, Florida's Natural, WinField, Cargill and more.
I'm meticulous, creative, assertive and a natural leader.